Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday in Flats!


Hey Guys,
This is my first blog post on Step With Prep!
Expect to see two blog posts a week from me and follow me on Bloglovin' @StepwithPrep for updates on all of my posts.
Before I begin, all of my photos will most likely be shot with my Canon Powershot SX170 IS or my IPhone 6.
So this is my school ootd, in my school we have to wear a uniform.
We have to wear any white, dark green, or navy blue solid collared shirt and khaki or navy blue bottoms.

My Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt is a Marshals find. I usually get my Ralph from the Outlet store, however. I'm wearing my favorite skirt from J Crew Factory, it is the Wool skirt. I have many other J Crew shirts you may see in other blog posts.

Sorry for the sideways picture but, these are my Tory Burch Quilted Reva Flats I got for Christmas. They are one if my favorite pairs of shoes in my collection. I already started to get some dirt on them though, that can easily get wiped off. Also, these shoes are actually very comfortable. The insoles are like memory form and are perfect for walking around the school at day.



















All of my items will be linked here:
shoes:https://www.toryburch.com/quinn-quilted-leather-ballet-flat/31128212.html
top (similar) : http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446752846&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&prod_id=0486337616716&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830008607314&catargetid=500002830005596553&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwl-e4BRCwqeWkv8TWqOoBEiQAMocbP8P82eEYucCkxR16Sd2aQk_MIwY6Wai5GFCwEdOQ0GYaAsV-8P8HAQ ( i recommend just checking your Marshals or TjMax, even the Factory Store, for a lower price.)
skirt (similiar) : https://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/skirts/mini/PRD~41575/41575.jsp?Nbrd=F&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=skirt&isSaleItem=false&color_name=POZZOLI%20PINK&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row6 ( mine is wool.)
Hope you enjoyed, on Sunday, i'll have a new post for you!



1 comment: