Sunday, April 24, 2016

Preppy Spring Wantlist

Hey Guys! 
Today, my mom and I went Lilly hunting at two Marshalls' and one TjMaxx. This trip was influenced by all of the people I follow on my Instagram,"Step with Prep". They all found adorable, rare items from last year, which "in my opinion" was when Lilly had the cutest stuff. I found NOTHING Lilly related. However, in TjMaxx they had a section called," The Runway", I found Tory Burch clothing, but I prefer their 'suits. I also found a pink pair of Jack Rogers and a cork wedge pair in every size. I even found some cute spade clothes. At Marshalls, I found an adorable pearl hanger with a dainty pink bow. At the end of the day, I went to Antropolgie, for the first time and got a adorable top. The day wasn't as successful as I thought it would be, but at least I got to spend time with my mom without my little sister.
 Before I begin with today's post, I wanted to talk about my schedule. I want my posts to be like a surprise, so I will be posting at random twice a week! Also, follow me on Bloglovin' using my blog name for notifications on when I post. 
So, here's my Wantlist for this season and obviously I'm not getting all of this, but it's also ideas for you! 

The first item is on my list is the Return to Tiffany® Pearl Braclet. I love Tiffany and have the classic silver earrings that I wear almost everyday. I love pearls and Tiffany, so this is something I'm saving up for. 

The next thing is a Vineyard Vines Baseball Cap in this grey, flannel material. I'm obsessed with baseball caps, but like many, I don't know what I could match this with in my closet, especially VV wise.

This swimsuit from Triangl, I wouldn't nessecarliy call "preppy" because it's very trendy, but I've been eyeing this and will most likely be one this summer.

The pair of Krass & Co. Shorts remind me of a Lilly print (not RRR).
These would be nice with my collection of norts (Nike shorts).

This David Yurman Braclet is super expensive, but a girl can always dream. My favorite one has pearls at the end. Last Christmas they had colorful ones for $300 dollars.

This want is influenced by everyone I see online with the S'well bottles. They look really nice, but I have to force myself to drink water out of my Camelbak. I still love all of the colors and the simplicity of it, though.

This item is the Lilly Pulitzer Crop Set in La Playa. Once I layed my eyes on this set, I fell in love. This is top of my wish list overall. 

The last item on my list are monogram swim bottoms. I love the little monogram on the hip part for some weird reason. I'm trying to find the best place to get a pair.
Thanks for listening, feel free to Pin, Share, or Like this post and I'll talk to you next week. 
Happy Sunday!


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Your blog is super cute! All those items are definitely on my wishlist. My favorite is the David Yurman bracelet!
    -Caroline | www.theprepset.blogspot.com | Insta: the_prep_set

    ReplyDelete